Thursday, September 9, 2010

Runalicious Baby...Plus Your Winner!

First off, I want to thank everyone for such awesome support and encouragement on my 18 mile run!  Yes, it was a good one, but I know there will be more runs that aren't as good, and I will keep your nice comments in the back of my mind when I have to push through those tough runs!
Also, one person mentioned that they are new to training, and was going to use some of my tips in their training.  How cool is that!!!  Thank you to all who follow...It is awesome to have sooo many bloggy friends!!

Now, I was recently introduced to a new company...with T.H.E coolest name...Runalicious
I just had to check them out HERE.  They have a line of women's apparel that is "casual, stylish and yes, a bit flaunting!" 
Here is what Nicole and Marcia have to say about how Runalicious came about:
"Runalicious was born from two women who decided to start running together.  Mile after mile, minute after minute, hour after hour, you learn a lot about another person.  Where we were once just friends, we quickly became great friends, best friends, and each others support systems."
The goal at Runalicious is to help women and young girls show the world around them that they are  passionate and proud about running.
I can tell you, I checked out their site, and their items are really cute!  You have to check it out HERE!

Now, on to the winner of my "Picture Perfect Giveaway"....I want to thank Rachel for hosting such an awesome giveaway!  Whoever wins just has to blog about what they receive from Rachel when they get it.  I can't wait to see what Rachel creates for them!

So...on to the winner....I had 77 entries into the giveaway, and using Random.org, it chose.....

#26: Andrea @ Wife, Mother, Runner

Yea to Andrea...Please send me your email address to: stephanie_walter0409@hotmail.com  I will pass it on to Rachel so you can work with her on designing your frame.  To all of my other followers out there, please check out Rachel's designs HERE, and order something...for yourself, your running friend, as a housewarming gift, or for the holidays. 

I hope everyone has a great "running" day!
XOXO
Stephanie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sweater's from Runalicious! I think I may have to invest in one for the winter ;)

Jill said...

OoOOO, some cute stuff on that site - and what a fabulous name!! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

OOOO My goodness!! I can't believe I won this. I REALLY wanted to win this one. Thank you so much!! I am so exited. I will send you my e-mail. I am loving your blog.

Shauna @ City Girl Cakes said...

I own a black long sleeve and a white 3/4 sleeve and they are my absolute favorite shirts! Amazingly soft and cozy. I buy one whenever I see these girls at pre-race registration (my little treat for running in the race!). I love that you can order online... almost time for that Christmas shopping! :)

Running Diva Mom said...

i love the runalicious stuff, too -- stay tuned. :-)